The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Halloween Magic Ghost Run Haunted House & Beware Ghosts @ Work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
shadowsowner
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of shadowsowner
Lenghty back story but I acquired these 3 older effects and I'm looking for help w/ instructions on the third one. I apologize if this is the wrong forum and the mods can feel free to move. Hopefully you'll enjoy the pics. The first is from Supreme Magic and is "Ghost Run" and is basically a version of Run Rabbit Run - I really like the look of this.

The second is called "Haunted House" by P and L manufacturers and you can read the effect in the catalog in the pic. Basically a fancy ring off the rope effect.

The 3rd one I don't know anything about and don't have any instructions accompanying paperwork. Looks like a type of transposition/substitution. I really like the graphics and the best "lead" I have is the one cardboard that reads "Beware ghosts at work".

Thanks in advance for any help you can supply. Again, I apologize and am happy to move this thread if this isn't the right forum but I thought the folks here would have better knowledge of some of the older vintagy halloween effects.

I tried uploading directly but couldn't seem to get them to work - the pics are all on/in this galley https://postimg.cc/gallery/vfsYRMY