The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: The Ides of March, ECSS, and Prof BC (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc

In a gesture of camaraderie with our esteemed allies at the East Coast Spirit Sessions, we are delighted to extend a special offer for the enthusiasts of Bizarre Magick. Those who choose to immerse themselves in the enigmatic realms of both our gathering and the January 2024 ECSS are invited to partake in a privileged discount for Poe's Magic Conference. Kindly submit your ECSS registration confirmation to info@poesmagicconference.com to secure a 15% reduction in the conference fee for our March event in Baltimore.

Moreover, we are thrilled to announce an exclusive gift for Poe's Magic Conference attendees: a bespoke coin effect, masterfully crafted by Prof BC, which will only be available at the Baltimore assembly. This unique token is a testament to the magical experience that awaits.

Join us in Myrtle Beach and Baltimore for what promises to be an unforgettable assembly of the Bizarre next year. Your presence will contribute to events of legendary proportions.
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
739 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Nice!
TC Tahoe - The Intuitionist
The 33rd Most Interesting Man in the World
http://www.tctahoe.com
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1075 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2023, viktorbc wrote:

a bespoke coin effect, masterfully crafted by Prof BC, which will only be available at the Baltimore assembly. This unique token is a testament to the magical experience that awaits.

Mmmm, How much is a flight to Baltimore? Sadly don't think I can justify that.
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
628 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2023, Joshua J wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2023, viktorbc wrote:
a bespoke coin effect, masterfully crafted by Prof BC, which will only be available at the Baltimore assembly. This unique token is a testament to the magical experience that awaits.

Mmmm, How much is a flight to Baltimore? Sadly don't think I can justify that.

I'm planning on stowing away on a ship!
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1075 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
We'll have to sort you a Paddington style label, "please look after this badger."
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
628 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
By coincidence I do have the ability to survive long journeys eating only marmalade sandwiches.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2110 Posts

Profile of RCP
Is there a link to register for the Poe's conference?
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2023, RCP wrote:
Is there a link to register for the Poe's conference?

https://poesmagicconference.com
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Loyal user
The City of Lights
202 Posts

Profile of The Supernaturalist
Going to be awesome!
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Loyal user
The City of Lights
202 Posts

Is the line up posted for Poe's?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2781 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2023, The Supernaturalist wrote:

"Yes, just like every Magic Conference that has ever had a website, the people pictured on it are the ones making it happen."
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Loyal user
The City of Lights
202 Posts

Quote:
On Nov 22, 2023, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2023, The Supernaturalist wrote:

"Yes, just like every Magic Conference that has ever had a website, the people pictured on it are the ones making it happen."

What about the Unconventional Convention in Kentucky every November?
Check and mate.

Bonus: the actual reason for my question was to move from a "regular" user here on the Café,to the esteemed "Loyal", which you can easily do the math without a calculator to verify the versatility of my post. Thanks for helping me move forward so that one day I can join the prestigious inner circle with you. Certainly policing those outside the circle certainly helps. Ahhh someday we will be twinsies. Preciate cha bro