The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: ECSS 2024 Screaming Goat sign up (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Greetings one and all the time has come once again to see who bravely will challenge the GOAT,
The ECSS Screaming Goat competition
there will be 13 chosen (you must be registered or registering soon to make the list) I will also have 4 alternates (as we always seem to have some drop out, alternates does not mean you are guaranteed a spot, but by date requested if some drop out you will move up)
you must contact me to be put on the list (no, I passed Rich in the Hallway and I thought he put me on the list is not acceptable) If you are Not coming this is not applicable
Vlad

A1
A2
A3
A4
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
G.O.A.T. = "Greatest of All Time"?

Could be!
Phasmologist
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
597 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Aes GOATia Smile
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Greetings one and all the time has come once again to see who bravely will challenge the GOAT,
there will be 13 chosen (you must be registered or registering soon to make the list) I will also have 4 alternates (as we always seem to have some drop out, alternates does not mean you are guaranteed a spot, but by date requested if some drop out you will move up)
you must contact me to be put on the list (no, I passed Rich in the Hallway and I thought he put me on the list is not acceptable) If you are Not coming this is not applicable
Vlad

1.Vince Wilson
2.Chris Hart
A1
A2
A3
A4
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2615 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Sign me up
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Vlad

1.Vince Wilson
2.Chris Hart
3.Christopher Thisse (witch Doctor)
4.Vince Johari
5.Geofferey Llewys
A1
A2
A3
A4
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Vlad
1.Vince Wilson
2.Chris Hart
4.Vince Johari
5.Geofferey Llewys
6. Steve Gibson
7. Susan Zeller
8. Gladys Siebert
9. Aaron Sherman
10. David Janoskie
A1
A2
A3
A4
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Vlad
1.Vince Wilson
2.Chris Hart
4.Vince Johari
5.Geofferey Llewys
6. Steve Gibson
7. Susan Zeller
8. Gladys Siebert
9. Aaron Sherman
10. David Janoskie
11. Bud Scott
12.John Gilmore
13. Doug Gorman
A1
A2
A3
A4
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Strong line up of talent there. Should be an epic show. The rest of the ECSS looks to be stellar as well!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Happy day of arising, Vlad. Many happy returns of the prey!

Warmest regards,
BC
Phasmologist
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2023, Dr. O wrote:
Strong line up of talent there. Should be an epic show. The rest of the ECSS looks to be stellar as well!

Number 12 looks a little iffy . . .
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
1.Vince Wilson
2.Chris Hart
4.Vince Johari
5.Geofferey Llewys
6. Steve Gibson
7. Susan Zeller
8. Gladys Siebert
9. Aaron Sherman
10. David Janoskie
12.John Gilmore
13. Doug Gorman
A1
A2
A3
A4
Bud had to drop out so one position open
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic