The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Lessons in the Presentation of Bizarre Magic - 10 (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello

As a 'browser' of this sub-forum you may like to take a look at my latest video - Lessons in the Presentation of Bizarre Magic - 10 (The Show).

Featuring Lewi Le Val's incredible show 'The Witch of the Woods' this lesson discusses putting together a Bizarre Magic show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUM7X-J6ls&t=743s

I hope that you enjoy it.

The Black Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
598 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Great stuff Keith!

nice to see you on the boards. Even though "across the pond," you were one of my primary influences when I first took interest in Bizarre magic, and still are.

Thanks for all you do/have done!

Dave
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Most excellent! Thanks for sharing.
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
275 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I can't get over how wonderful this whole video is. Thank you for putting this together! I have been a huge fan of your series and have shared it with quite a few friends to show what bizarre magic should be
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
598 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Wow. Followed the trail to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_xKMrAnwPo
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Thank you all for your kind comments.

A good link to the seance Pulpscrypt, Lewis LeVal is a great Bizarre Magic performer. I hope to feature him on a future 'lesson'.

KH
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1082 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Just got around to watching this. Great fun.