The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: dragonskull.co.uk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Has any other Bizarrist checked out this site yet? It is owned by a good friend of mine ( i know thats a plug) But it does have some quality lectures form some of Bizarre's greatest incl a few form within the cafe. Oh yeah me too.
msho104882
View Profile
New user
UK, Derbyshire
37 Posts

Profile of msho104882
Just placed an order with "The House Of Secrets"....currently working my way through the rest of the site. Nice to see Bizarre sites in the UK
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
I'll second Lyndon's recommendation of the site (for some of the same reasons, too).
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Marduke Kurios
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver, Canada
316 Posts

Profile of Marduke Kurios
Excellent site with great products! I just received The Leath Technique last week. It's a super book for the aspiring psychic reader that uses no props.
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved.
Maynooth
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
105 Posts

Profile of Maynooth
lyndonwebb,
Thanks it looks great! I've added it to my favourites and will enjoy a long leasurely perusal.

Cheers
Maynooth Smile
The race is long and in the end it is only with one's self.
thinkofacard
View Profile
Regular user
UK
178 Posts

Profile of thinkofacard
Have to say guys, 'The House of Secrets' ROCKS!!! Smile
I bought some stuff from there & it just surpassed all expectations!
I was well impressed. Phoned the order through, next day it was on my door-mat.

The Wicker Man is just one of the best & strongest effects I have ever bought. It's diabolically simple but just fantastic! I'm jumping up & down just thinking about it.Smile

& No, I don't know anyone related to the shop, I'm just one very satisfied customer.

House of Secrets, I salute you!
Smile
If you can't stand the blood, get out of the slaughterhouse!
MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
The Wicker Man is an effect?

Dangit! I love The Wicker Man (song by Iron Maiden)!
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
The Wicker Man is a beautiful effect.
But don't just stop at the shop; check out the "lectures" section for some great plots and techniques!
http://www.dragonskull.co.uk

cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Lesault
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Lesault
Peter,
I love 'The Power of Simon Magus' on Dragonskull - I'll be using that very soon!

Thanks.

Lesault.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I have dealt with Karl Bartoni of Dragonskull
for several years. He is a gentleman of the highest quality. Karl wrote a book a few years ago called "Essence of antiquity"
which talked about using smells and fragrances for magic. He is a master of fragrances and is very willing to share his knowledge.
Beware though, he sells a certain smell known as "Demon scent" that will give you nightmares for years to come.
Beast wishes,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
I can only agree Karl is a true gentleman and what i would like to call a true friend, he has helped me in the past more than any other.