The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Free from Higley For the Haunted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
If you run a Haunt for Halloween (Pro or Home) here's My Haunted Voice Trax as a FREE download of ALL 13 tracks. Each mp3 has a 30 second Silent track included so that when put on a CD it will give you about 19 minutes of continuous QUEUE LINE Rules and entertainment for your guests prior to entering your attraction. Just put your player on REPEAT and it's good for the whole night. http://Studio.Lionpoint.com Link at the bottom of the page and you WILL stay on my site. No ads or BS. Merry Halloween everybody! I sold this a few years ago but I figured to give everybody a Halloween present this year. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Thank you, Mr. Higley!
vanitywilde
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of vanitywilde
You have such a cool voice! Its perfect. If I had a haunt I would use it. Its great for you to share like this.

Vanity Wilde
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Cool ... thanks.

Dave
Michael Midnight
View Profile
Regular user
Southern Swamp
104 Posts

Profile of Michael Midnight
Wow ... an awful lot of talent in that voice of yours, Doug. I don't have any use for the files, but I sure enjoyed listening. thank you!.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Higley got voice! Thanks Doug!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Doug, you're very generous. What a great idea. I hope many take advantage of it. It makes me wish I had a haunted house instead of living in one!!!
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Awesome! Thank you Doug.