The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Interesting info for bizarre stories (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Perhaps some interesting stories could be derived about the phenomenon. I have had a novel brewing about the topic for ages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_disappearance
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

One of the ideas I had was that disappearances, aside from political motivations, could have religious motivations.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3912 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Like making the new messiah vanish from the surface of earth ?
Yannou
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Yannou
Which reminds me, where IS Criss Angel these days?
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1419 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Chill'en in his 52 million dollar mansion I suppose.

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-li......foot-es/

... life must be hard with all the bad review's his show has gotten.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-08-15 17:14, The Curator wrote:
Like making the new messiah vanish from the surface of earth ?

It's all in the Vodou, Bab-y.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

One thing I've noticed though in researching these topics, in going through all the links, you really need to Supervise the Quality! It's like you are Han-ded a Great Hall filled with links. Sorting through them all is a Quite a Job, it's like you need Two Hands to get through all the mess. One tool I've found the Fits the Bill is Bing which sometimes can present the search results in a more organized manner and with better context. Anyway, enough of my rambling...good luck on researching your stories!
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Also be careful because as Led Zeppelin says "sometimes words have two meanings".