The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: De laure Oujia Board. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1954 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Fellows, anybody here own a Ouija Board from Fabrice de Laure?
I need advice and share with you.
Any good idea with it, please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,
CC.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Whats the basic effect? I use a normal Ouija board and gimmicked it. I use it in combination with Center Tear, Book tests.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1954 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi,

Thanks...this is electronic work. If you move the planchet and stop in the choosen alphabet, the digital receiver will show me the letter.
Basically I can read from distance the word he make on the ouija.

Cheers,
CC.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Ah the expensive one
:D

- Book test
- Think of anything(first you must let spectator know there is contact though)
Its just limited to your imagination. The only thing that Ouija board doesn't do is selfmoving like a real one(if that moves by itself:P)so I decided to use magnet work the way Brasilian bizarrist Khronos does.
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
454 Posts

Profile of scolman
We sell Ouija's as well. The planchette's are gimmicked to facilitate some creepy effects but I have to say that any board will do as long as you own Jim Magus' "Tales from the Talking Board". Some amazing routines can be performed with simple props.

I struggled to find material and routines when I became interested in working with a board and the above book was like a breath of fresh air.

I also created a board for my own use where the planchette moves without you being near it. If you want some info just PM me.

Good luck,
Simon
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1954 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yeah, the weak point is the planchet no move itself like ouija should be.
I have to find reason why we have to use Ouija :o(
Thanks a bunch for all your responce!!!

Simon...I pm u...

CC.