The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: The Ghost Illusion, I need a review! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
Black Hart Production has pubished :
"The Ghost Illusion"

I give you the description :

This exclusive illustrated book contains three ghost illusions and also hints and tips on presenting them. All are PRACTICAL illusions that are used by Black Hart at the Haunted House Nights. They are technically simple to set up and perform and can be put together easily. You will need your own PA system and lighting. The 'Ghost With no Eyes' is an incredible illusion where the ghost actualy materialises infront of the audience, speaks to them, and slowly disappears again. Also includes is the 'Dark Ghost' and the Haunted Library. These effects have featured on television and are a regular feature in Black Hart's shows.

Here is the link :
[outdated link]

Smile Smile Smile

This effect seems very good (moreover they say it's practical!!!). But, like a lot of bizarre magic books, it's hard to find a review. Can you help me ?
If someone own this book, can he give some details on the effetcs ?

See you soon,
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Cendre

We can only go from experience and reputation... my understanding being that the gang from Blackheart put our good, sound stuff. However, the price leads me to believe that this will more than likely be one of those things you'll kick yourself over... I'm not saying that they are rephrasing and reprinting someone else's contributions, but you might want to look at the thinking of Dexter (Unexplained Power) and some of Corrinda's thinking on Seance work.... you may just find some similar lines of thought.

Best of luck!
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
Tank you Darmoe for your help !
Unexplained Power from Dexter... I will look at this book.
Smile
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE