The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Re-Animator (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..19~20~21 [Next]
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
What a pleasant surprise - been traveling with shows the past few days and came home to this! Made my day.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
920 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Just PayPaled Roth the final payment! I can hardly wait for this.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Had to post this rather creepy shot. Pics with bling coming tomorrow...hehehe.

2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
If I'm not mistaken, the price moved down and then up again?
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
Is there a video for this? I would love to see this in action!
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
This totally rocks! It looks totally bodacious, gnarly, and wreaks of awesomeness!

Me want one!!!
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I've heard that Eddie Garland has a film in the works.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
If that guy does a video... I certainly hope that he shows us every bell, jar, and whistle!
I want to see the details close up!
I want to see the machine in motion. What does it do when you fire this machine up?

Show me the friggin' Bat!

This is a mad scientist contraption that will dance a vast array of prepared objects.
How cool is that?
Very cool... in my humble opinion.
An open-ended blank petri dish of wonderment.

There are very nice and cool people at work on this device. Let's give them time and faith.

I suspect haunted house attractions might want this contraption in October. It does look authentic.
A dark piece of theater just waiting for an actor/bizarre performer.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Amongst the nicest and coolest is that Eddie Garland guy.
Phasmologist
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Eddie Garland is indeed awesome.

BTW - I will be heading down to Savannah, GA, for a week of library shows and have a few things with me for spooky evening fun...namely a Dead Ringer, S. Telegraph, Spirit Magnus, Departed, a Higley Zibit, a Higley Monkey's Paw, and of course all kinds of mentalism/bizarre small props from my teen programs...Now just to figure out which ones to use, when, and where...

Should be a fun week! Smile
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Chad! The mark of a good performance is to have 30 teen children running out and screaming from the performance space!
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I have had an entire audience leave a room when I produced one of my snakes - they slowly came back in one at a time...the librarians thought it was hilarious. Gotta love the herd mentality.

Mr. Fox, I would pay money to see you do a library show for teens - I can only imagine what that would be like.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I promise you, if I did--They would close down the branch after the performance. I have been raked over the coals by my Administrators for some of the classroom pranks I have executed. I think I posted several stories in the past. I still run into former students who, when they see me on the Street, cross over to the other side to avoid me.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
"Holding with Haeckel that all life is a chemical and physical process, and that the so-called 'soul' is a myth, my friend believed that artificial reanimation of the dead can depend only on the condition of the tissues; and that unless actual decomposition of the tissues has set in, a corpse fully equipped with organs may with suitable measures be set going again in the peculiar fashion known as life."

from "Herbert West, Reanimator" by H.P Lovecraft
Phasmologist
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I have been reading some Lovecraft for the last few weeks before falling asleep each night. Helps with the nightmares...
cocomax
View Profile
Loyal user
North Fork, CA
290 Posts

Profile of cocomax
I am at times nervous that I live in the same state as Dennis Fox, I have heard the nightmarish stories of that "show" he gave at the Griffith Park Zoo in Los Angeles long ago. Nothing was the same after that, I doubt they will ever reopen that zoo, how could they?
cocomax
View Profile
Loyal user
North Fork, CA
290 Posts

Profile of cocomax
I just put my Higley eye in the Re-Animator, it put on a very sick show. I took the eye out of the jar and placed it on a watch glass. The twitched this way and that way and then jumped in the air about an inch and after landing it looked this way and then that way.

The wet Higley eye with that vile fluid dripping about as it moved around the bell jar was quite a sight to behold.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
920 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Just little subtlety that I would like to share with you(who knows, you may have already thought of it). I add a few pieces of toilet tissue to the water with the Eye. Not much, I do not want to obscure the eye, but enough so people will notice. I find it gives the eye a more decayed/ aged look. The great part is that when the eye moves, it kicks up the tissue and creates a bit more movement, sort of like a snow globe. Give it a try when you get a chance. It looks disgusting! looking forward to the RA!
dblast
View Profile
New user
Dan
54 Posts

Profile of dblast
I should be getting my eye any day and I just put a deposit on the re-animator. I must have this before Halloween!
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Please Tim Don't bring up the horrible day in 1964 when I murdered that entire audience resulting in the Zoo closure!