The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A turn of the page :: Magic Books in Hebrew (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I am once again looking for any books in Hebrew that teach simple magic tricks. In April, I will be presenting a show at Temple Israel in Norfolk, Virginia USA and I have been asked to teach a few simple tricks after the show. Someone sent me a scan of some pages from the Hebrew edition of Will Dexter's _131 Magic Tricks for Amateurs_, but I can't seem to locate that jpeg.

If there are any children's magazines in Hebrew that have magic tricks in them, a scan of those would also be good. I've always felt that magic tricks that are explained in children's magic books can be just as strong magic tricks explained in magic magazines for experienced magicians. I saw Del Ray fool a roomful of magicians once with a card trick that I had learned in Joseph Leeming's _Fun with Magic_.

I do have a copy of Jay Marshall's _How to Do Instant Magic_ that was translated into Hebrew and I'll use the 1089 math trick from that book.

On facebook my name is
Amado Narvaez
https://www.facebook.com/amado.narvaez.18

My email address is
sonny.parmenides@yahoo.com

Thanks for any suggestions/help.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez