The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A turn of the page :: Seeking knowledge and experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DanielSkahen
View Profile
New user
NY
64 Posts

Profile of DanielSkahen
Hello all,

For as long as I've been a magician, I've been inventing magic. Of course, a large part of these innovations have proven themselves to be little more than pipe dreams or weaklings in my repertoire as a whole.

However, I have been fortunate enough to come up with a small handful of illusions that serve me in real world performances every day. Over the past couple of years, I've been writing this material down as a reference for myself and others, and I've finally completed a book of a couple hundred pages.

Here's the thing: All of this material is original to my knowledge and from my experience. I've built up quite a bit of both over the years, but both are still quite limited in the grand scheme of things. I'm still a relatively young magician with endless learning before me.

So I'm writing this post to see if there are any older, more experienced and more knowledgable magicians who could read through my work and alert me if anything is not entirely original, or if something is original but should offer credit to magicians of old. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could provide such a service.

Please let me know by PM or email if you'd be interested in working on this project with me. Thanks for your time.
- Dan Skahen