The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A turn of the page :: Magicana - Charlie Miller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
Does anyone know if there has ever been a collection of Charlie Miller's Magicana articles from Genii?

Thanks,
Richard
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
I would contact Richard Kaufman to find out

http://geniimagazine.com/kaufman/contact.html
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
If you sbscribe e-version of Genii, you can pick out all issues which have MAGICANA by its search function.

BTW, I am picking out Card materials everyday, but I've done only 40% after I started 3 months ago.

Hideo Kato
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1797 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Hideo,
You are definitely a "Cardician". I might add you are very knowledgeable on card moves and sleights..I see your helpful hints on many posts here at the Café. My hat is off to you...
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Thank you Rennie-san,

Taking this opportunity, I would like to apologise my too straight expressions in my posts.

For a non-native speaker in English, it is very difficult to write opinion in gentle, polite and soft tone. When I am excited with discussing, I tend to use more straight expressions.

Of course I will try to learn how to write more gentleman-likely, but I hope you allow my current English for a while.

Hideo Kato

P.S.
Even to write this post, I consulted the dictionary to check correct spell of 'apologise'. It takes much time to post. I write, I check spelling, I check mistakes, I check if I wrote too much, etc. But I believe I am improving my English by posting in Magic Café.
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Hideo,

Did you get my email: I need your POSTAL ADDRESS so I can send 16th Card Book when ready... Paul Gordon (Send to info@paulgordon.net)
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Thank you Gordon-san,

I will send it by e-mail after I post this.
I am very much looking forward to it.
I hope you will publish a similar second publishing for 'Free Cut Principle'. I have many creations with that principle.

Hideo Kato

P.S.
Sorry Charlie for borrowing this thread.