The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A turn of the page :: Source For Old Magazines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DennyVegas
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of DennyVegas
Anyone looking for old magazines? Denny & Lee's might be able to help out. Denny has a large collection of complete volumes as well as single issues of many of the old great magazines. He has old issues of Magic, Genii, Tops, MUM, Sphinx, Linking Ring, Apocolypse, Pabular, Chronicles, Epilogue, and others. If you are looking for any of these please go to DennyMagic.com and send Denny an e-mail. Please include the name of the magazine and the month and we will check and see if we have any.
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
Another great resource is Mike Henkel's http://www.mhmagicmagazines.com
We sold Mike our miscellaneous magazine inventory a few years back and so did Andy Greget, so he has a tremendous inventory and is a nice guy to boot (as is Denny!). We still have many LINKING RINGS, M-U-Ms, GENIIS (both new and used) and MAGIC (also both new and used), but for many obscure titles or issues, Mike is the one to check with.
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1797 Posts

Profile of Rennie
I have a lot of old magic magazines also, but found the price for shipping them is actually higher (in some cases) than what the magazine is worth..Any hints on keeping the postage down and I will sell thme to Mike also, I know he is from New York and I live in California, so the cost of shipping is horrendous..
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......