The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Pugs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I have 2 very great and lovable Chinese Pugs. For a while now I have been wondering if I could do an effect with them (people love pugs and it would get great laughs).

I am curious as to what some of you suggest.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Magicduck
View Profile
Elite user
Washington State
484 Posts

Profile of Magicduck
Back in 1999 I wrote an article on this for Chazpro. I see that the link is still there. You might get some doggie thoughts Here!

quack
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Thanks MagicDuck. I know that this subject is unique so thanks for the help.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Astinus,

A while ago I posted in this forum about having dogs in your act. You may try checking back a few pages for it. A lot of members gave valuable insight and some really good suggestions.

Good Luck and hope that helped.
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Astinus

A friend of mine has been breeding Pugs and when I first met her she tried to convince me that her dogs had that really squashed up face because they were chassing the school bus and when it stoped thay ran into the back of it.

My small cross breed dog is not much bigger than a pug and it is a star of the show (really he is more popular than me) he pushes a little trolly and it goes over really well.

Have a great time with those dogs.

Troppo Bob

Smile
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I figure pugs have such a unique look and everyone just loves them. I have been doing some research thanks to the articles and pdfs I have found, so hopefully I will be able to develop a great routine.

Thanks for all your help.