The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: ISO six white doves for Norfolk IBM convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Anatole
One of the Gold Medal contestants coming from China to the Norfolk IBM convention this summer--Avon Lee--is not able to bring his own doves to Norfolk for his contest act.

We're hoping that someone on The Magic Café will be able to lend Avon six doves so that he can present his act at the convention.

This "call for doves" reminds of an anecdote that David Berglas related in the "Channing Pollock Remembered" tribute in the May 2006 issue of _GENII_ when a theater wouldn't allow Channing to use the doves he had brought over from the US. The stage manager mentioned to Channing that David Berglas had appeared recently and used some doves." So the stage manager called David Berglas and Berglas said "Of course" and drove down to meet up with Channing and lend him the doves.

We're hoping that some dove workers on The Magic Café will be able to help out Mr. Lee in a similar way. You may respond in this forum or PM me (my username is Anatole) or email me at:
sonny.parmenides@yahoo.com

Thanks for listening! The convention this summer promises to be outstanding!

Regards,
Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
President, Norfolk IBM Ring 103
----- Sonny Narvaez
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Sonny,
Call John Kingry...

Bill