The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Best Goldfish Routines DVDs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
studentoflife
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
310 Posts

Profile of studentoflife
Hey all...

I'm wondering... are there some DVDs out that teaches nice goldfish routines and presentations? Preferably just using the fish TT (I don't really like the mirror glass...)

I'm quite new in this area and I ve seen nothing yet except David Stone's "Duncan" routine taught on his Real Secret of Magic Vol 2... This is currently the only piece I perform and I really wish to enlarge my repertoire!

And... I usually transport 2 or 3 fish in a normal small bottle of water with small holes on top of the cap... maybe it's a little cruel for the fish babies to do that... I'm also looking for a better solution... Any ideas?

Maybe someone can help... Smile Thanks a lot in advance!
- Y
<BR>"Nothing is difficult...it's all about what you want, and how bad you want it."
BowerPower
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of BowerPower
Not sure if you can get this anywhere, but the best goldfish routine was Copperfields, he blew my mind. If anyone knows the method, book or principle - I would love to hear it.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1319 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
But it´s not good for the fish...
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
I agree... the Copperfield routine, Its got something to do with the moon I think, its beautiful. I guess its not good for the fish due to over crowding. Still, with less fish, its really good.

Yif, you might want to look at Mac King or the dude from UK. I really forgot his name but he's got a great routine with the needles, thread and gold fish!