The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Feather Lite? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
"Feather Light by Dan Kuniak is a unique effect to incorporate in your dove routine.

After producing a beautiful live dove, the magician displays an ultra-modern, high-tech looking electrical wand over 14.5 inches long.

The wand brightly illuminates its length above the handle casting a warm bright glow onto the stage. The recently produced dove is carefully inverted and slowly hypnotized to a motionless state and placed onto the tip of the glowing wand where it remains suspended in mid-air, similar to the classic sword suspension illusion.

A hoop can now be passed over the floating bird and onto the magician's arm. Again the performer makes a small pass over the bird with his hand and lifts the sleeping dove upright where it immediately awakens and flutters back to life!

Comes complete with wand unit, necessary gimmick and complete instructions with additional thoughts and ideas. "

Has anyone seen this (Hocus-Pocus item)?

James Adamson
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2395 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
I've always wanted to do a floating dove (ala Joseph Gabriel.) Is this an updated version of this effect? I am interested, too.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
You may have already read this, but click here. It seems the ad has changed since I last read it.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
I bought it last week and am very disappointed with the apparatus. I am a real sucker for these new gimmicks.
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
I always question a new item like this that does not have a demo or that I cannot see live because you cannot see the handling in action.

James Adamson
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
That is a good rule to follow James. You save yourself lots of bucks in the process.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7674 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I remember the Silvan dove suspension from years ago. The biggest problem is the bird. If that bird flies, you are fully exposed. I know of no method that can overcome the animal behavior element.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Strap him down!!! hahaha...