The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Another friend leaves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4861 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Well, another one of my friends was found dead at the bottom of the Café last night. No signs of trauma or distress. I guess it was just his time to go. He wasn't that old but was one of my best birds. He learned the flyback all on his own. Just did it one day.

Life goes on and it's happened before but it still bothers me a little.
Where the magic begins
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
I also get sad when this happens to me. They are just so innocent.
1906Alpha1906
View Profile
Special user
North Cacky Lack
516 Posts

Profile of 1906Alpha1906
Sorry to hear about the loss Dave. Its a hard thing to swallow sometimes. I guess as you said "it was just his time to go".

Chin up, and smile! You have a good clutch of beautiful doves!

-Thomas
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Hey Dave~
So sorry to hear of your loss! My thoughts are with you.

Tony
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Dave, I am sorry. I came here to post about my bunny that I found dead yesterday morning, and I saw that you had had a similar incident. He was not my main show bunny, but he was the Smoke Pearl Marten Netherland that I used with my Run, Rabbit Run routine. He was a perfect color match to the wooden rabbits of Run, Rabbit Run. He was 8 years old and I am going to miss him too.

I'm sorry for your loss my friend.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Sorry to hear what happen Dave and Regan. Loosing a pet is always an extremely sad affair. Whenever we have lost our pets to the passing of time, there are tears. They want nothing in return but the love they give you. At least your pets are in a better place.