The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Illusions with kakariki and cockatail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicodine
View Profile
Loyal user
italy
202 Posts

Profile of magicodine
Hello, this is Gaia from Italy. I have a kakariki and a cockatiel and I was wondering what illusions I can do with them without them getting hurt. tora magic has a lot of nice stuff that would work with doves, but I don't know if they are ok with my little parrots too. Would an appearing cage, for istance, harm my birds? can anyone point me to some production devices that will not be dangerous for my birds? thank you guys, this forum rocks!
Bill Hoffman
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Bill Hoffman
I would imagine a good doves to bunny would workif the birds are small enough
MagicBH@Gmail.com
<BR>http://billhoffmanmagic.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
These are hook-billed parrots so they use their beaks to climb and chew. While doves [which are soft-billed] work well in a doves to bunny box, parrots will chew the box, the perch, the holding cord, or even release themselves before they are supposed to appear. These little parrots can often open a lock on their cage! Crafty, clever AND smart!

Therefore, I think they might be safer in a flashpan, even though that sounds counter-intuitive. If you use fire in the flashpan, be SURE to wash out the lid and the holding pan between shows, because birds are extremely sensitive to fumes [like lighter fluid fumes.] These fumes can transfer to the lid when the pan is stored. Always be safe with your beloved birds.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
magicodine
View Profile
Loyal user
italy
202 Posts

Profile of magicodine
Thanks.
Do you know id Womach's products like the parakeet gizmo are too small for such birds or would they fit them?
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I have no idea. Write Womach and ask to see what size they are.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning