The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Finally, a post (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicbykevin
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of magicbykevin
I know Bob will be proud of me actually posting something instead of reading all the time. My breeders have just hatched two babies this morning and yesterday .... and after leaving a nest in another cage, I now have two more eggs. I feel kinda bad because I was throwing the preg female last night, not knowing she was pregnant. Luckily I didn't damage the eggs before they were laid.

magically,

Kevin
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Kevin,

As long as I can eat as well as I did at your house Saturday, you can read all you want! Lucy and I enjoyed being there and meeting all the folks as well as the good food.

Actually, don't worry about using a female dove for magic even when she is laying eggs. But do keep the pair together.

A common misconception is that egg shells can be broken inside a laying hen. WRONG! Shells only harden after the egg is laid. Once in a great while you may lose an egg. The dove will do fine.

Congratulations on becoming both a dove breeder and Magic Café Poster! It's time!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com