The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Miscellaneous (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
1. Anyone else noticed Dave S. doesn't post as much ever since he became assistant manager?

2. I'm having a problem adjusting my pix the right size for the avatar. It always come out blury.

3. Andy, your website address appears unknown: http://andyamyxdove.com There is no problem with the one http://www.andyamyx.com And I like your promo.

4. About a month ago one of my doves flew away outside.

5. I purchase 3 more doves to add to my act. They are silky doves. The difference can not be seen at a parlour size show inside of a house.

6. My dove is improving thanks to all the support all of you have given me.

7. I was searching for the trick "WOW" and he lead my to someone mentioning the expressing "Wow" in the "Table hoppers & party strollers" section. I got addicted into putting post over there lately. Soon as I break free, I will be over here again.

8. I missed you all.

Peace,

Dynamike
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4865 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Mike, if you look at most of my posts here, they are giving advice or answering questions. There just haven't been many inquiries lately but thanks for noticing my absence.

I also have a new job besides the one at the Café and it takes a little more of my time. I'm still here reading and ready to help anyone that needs it.

BTW, maybe it's you that's blurry and not your avatar Smile just joking you know.
Where the magic begins
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Congratulations on the new job. I was worried about you at first. Thank you for sticking with us.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:08, Dynamike wrote:
2. I'm having a problem adjusting my pix the right size for the avatar. It always come out blury.

Thanks to Dave VanVranken.