The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Looking for video on Proline Micro Lions Bride Cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
sly2272
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of sly2272
Has anyone one seen this on You Tube or else where, or the tear apart livestock vanish. Thanks.
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
A very similar effect where the doves transform into a rabbit/duck can be found performed by Anthony Reed
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5-VSDzN1Kc

I believe the Proline Version is better with an improve features where the cage is removeable..seperated from the base Smile

Hope this helps Smile
dove-boy
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
182 Posts

Profile of allan31
Hi !

I have one Proline micro lions bride cage and I can tell you it's well built !!!

The problem with such cages and transformations is that there are some difficulties with the wings of your birds...as you can see on the video with anthony Reed !!!

regards
allan
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Yup, the feather sticks out.. Smile

Allan, do you have this problem sometimes too..?

I sometimes have the same problem with the Chalet's version...hence I added black elastic on both sides of the perch...when ready to vanish...making sure the elastic is close to the 2-3 birds ... holding the wings together, so it won't spread apart.

When dove experience a sudden downward motion/jerk, they will spread their wings...this is bird nature Smile
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
182 Posts

Profile of allan31
Yes, I have the problem with all my birds...They are really great for the bird act but they don't want to disappear so they move their wings, heads...It's such a problem with these birds that I am going to sell my cage !!!

I tried a lot of things such as the black elastic but there is nothing to do...my birds don't want to to stay quiet !!!
prolineprops
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of prolineprops
Quote:
On 2007-08-15 01:26, allan31 wrote:
Yes, I have the problem with all my birds...They are really great for the bird act but they don't want to disappear so they move their wings, heads...It's such a problem with these birds that I am going to sell my cage !!!

I tried a lot of things such as the black elastic but there is nothing to do...my birds don't want to to stay quiet !!!

Hi Alan,

Elastic is too strechable (is that a word?). You need to re-string the perch with thicker line and then tie a black shoe lace to each line. Right before the vanish, push down the line so it firmly holds the doves to the perch. This should eliminate the problem. The key is that it has to hold the doves firmly. Elastic won't.

Regards,
Cliff Wiggs
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
The proline version looks great!

We also have a large cage effect called The Cats Revenge coming out and you can see some sample photos here:

http://www.masterofillusions.ca/master_o......oon1.htm

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
prolineprops
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of prolineprops
Looks great Peter! Wow that is a big cage.

Cliff Wiggs
PROline Magic
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Thanks Cliff, over the years I have always thought your stuff looked great! So thanks for the comments! And yeah, I told you it was large! Smile

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
What is the smaller sized fire to girl effect called? Any sources? Thanks!
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Fire cage?
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Wat music is anthony reed using?? Heard it before but no clue what track it is. Anyone with an answer?!