The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Dove Pocket + Topit in same Jacket...Plausible? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Hey guys,

I have one jacket that I wear out on a day to day basis that has my dove pocket in it.

Here's the problem:

I have the pocket (1 pocket because I only have 1 dove) on the left hand side of my jacket, and I want to put in a topit on the left side of my jacket, too. Is there a way to do this so that both the pocket and topit can stay in the jacket permanently and not interfere with one another?

Thanks, and any help is great!
-Vinnie
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Install a traffic light just inside your jacket. OR, make sure the topit is on the OUTSIDE and the dove pocket beneath it. When the pocket has been emptied of its contents, you can topit all you like.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4865 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Vinney, with only one dove pocket, you shouldn't have a problem. Some of us, myself included, have 3 pockets on each side, so you should have plenty of room for a topit. Just make sure, as spellbinder said, to put the topit on the outside.
Where the magic begins
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Thanks, guys.

But Dave, the position where I have the pocket is the same spot the topit will go, and I would rather not move the pocket up or down.

Am I missing something here?
-Vinnie
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4865 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You're not missing anything. I didn't know where your pocket was located, so I was just offering some info.
Where the magic begins
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
You can also get a dove vest and still have a topit on each side.

I would finish all your dove loads before trying to use the topits, might flash.

Steven