The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Parakeet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
How do you stop a parakeet from biting?
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
You hold it in your hand and blow on it's face when it bites. I do a 7 parakeet act. So if you need help on parakeets you can ask me whatever you want.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
So what do you think about using fake fruit for OLEC?
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
There is actually a liquid that tastes bitter to the birds, maybe try that. But I would try just holding them till they get used to you, that's what works for me. Doug Malloy has a better solution for OLEC fruit. I don't know if you are familiar with it. I would email him.
Zaubern Smile
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
For my fake fruit I use the fake fruit Michael Ammar sells for his cups and balls. It looks SOOOOOOO real and is weighted nice. A lot better than that crappy fake fruit you get from a craft store.

Sperris Smile
DANSPERRY.COM
DouglasB
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of DouglasB
Ben-Do you have any books you can recomend on using parakeets in magic. Never liked doves and would like to use parakeets.
Thanks
Doug
Aroy
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Aroy
Hey nice cat Doug!

Hold old is he/she?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Willard the Wizard used budgies in his vanishing bird cage. Bev Bergeron devoted quite a bit to that in the Willard book. He never hurt the birds. And they never bit him.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com