The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Shipping Doves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4865 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
So Bob, how long did it take you to train that dove to bring the olive branch back to the ark? I hear it was the original fly back routine.
Where the magic begins
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Come to think of it, they told me that was a cruise ship. I should have expected problems with anything measured in cubics.

Is you IBM membership number still in roman numerals?

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4865 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
They didn't have numbers back then. Guess we've done a pretty good job of hijacking this topic. Better get back to shipping doves.
Where the magic begins
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
What is the current rate being charged for "special" dove shipping boxes?

Are they reusable?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I got doves shipped to me for about $15 through the post office. Let me go get my box and I will read the info off the box so you can order one...

...Ok, it is called "NEST" and it is the only one offically approved for doves by the US Post Office. These boxes come from "Horizon Micro-Environments for the US Postal Service". The number is 800-443-2498 and the website is: http://www.hm-e.net This is a nice dove box and it costs very little.

My dove box is re-usable and came from the dove shipper with two doves. The dove guy taped Dixie Cups full of food and water in the corners. He tucked a paper towel down into the water cup to keep it from sloshing out and the birds still had food and water when they arrived.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning