The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Beads in the sponge ball? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Roger Boucher
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Roger Boucher
What if there were somthing inside the balls that people could feel. would it take away from a routine or would it add to it? I think that people might try to feel for what is inside but am not sure if it would work or not.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
If it ain't broken don't fix it. You can't improve on the sponge balls for effect and feel.

Although a different effect, Dean Dill sells a ball that LIGHTS UP.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Roger Boucher
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Roger Boucher
That is what I was thinking of but didn't just want to come out and say it. For reasons I am sure that you can understand. If you have an idea you don't want to let it out right off the bat to the general community just bounce ideas off them.
Thanks I apreciate it

Roger
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
Jay Scott Berry shows this in his lecture using a heart shaped sponge and one of his finger fazers as a light.
Magic is fun!!!
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
You can use a d light in a sponge ball routine, and in the end just produce a large battery from the sponge ball while saying something along the lines " and if you are wondering how they light up, well to be honest they work on batteries.
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS