The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Billiard Balls (Better than Bearings?!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
363 Posts

Profile of cataquet
I will shortly be ordering some 1" and 2" billiard balls from a local manufacturer. However, there is a minimum order which is slightly higher than my immediate needs, so I'm looking for other magicians to take up some of the balls.

For anyone who is thinking of doing Paul Gertner's cups and balls routine, the billiard balls would add color and require no maintenance (ball bearings need frequent polishing).

The prices and colors are as follows:
1" - £2.00 ($3.40) each. Colors: brown, green, white, yellow, blue, pink, red, and black
2" - £5.50 ($9.35) each. Colours: red, white, blue and black (this is where the minimum order bites). In addition, they have 1 each of red glittery, clear, transparent blue, transparent green and transparent red.

Needless to say, costs above exclude shipping.

Contact me via pm if you are interested. Post here if you have access to better prices.

Bye for now
Harold Cataquet
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
How many do you need? I found real billiard balls at antique shops... nice old patina, a cue and an 8-ball are my final chop cup loads in a "Unique Leather Cup."
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
363 Posts

Profile of cataquet
Pete, thanks for the offer.

I have a few odd colored balls laying around that are about the right size, but it's the color that's the problem. I want the 1" and 2" balls to be exactly the same color!

Bye for now.
Harold Cataquet