The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Dice Stacking - is there a point to it ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
If you train the mice to stand on each others shoulders it makes a great stack.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Erik Anderson
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
171 Posts

Profile of Erik Anderson
"Mice" stacking Pete?

You really think you could get them to do that after scooping them up and rattling them about a cup like that?

But why stop there? How about stacking...

Long water-grown food grains...or

Small parasitic insects taken from a child volunteer's scalp...or

Cubes of frozen water...or

Table mounted screw clamps (or for the mentalists out there, bad habits)...or

Any of these three times.

Sorry Pete. You opened this door. I (and my utter lack of self-control) ran headlong through it.

I feel MUCH better now!
Erik "Aces" Anderson

"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education." ~ Mark Twain

http://www.acesanderson.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You could get three mini Barbi Dolls... and string a bungee cord up throught them and load 'em under the cup... then, when you lift the cup, let the cord do its work and you would have what looks like "Three cheerleaders standing on each other's shoulders."

One of the great things (SERIOUSLY) about the dice cup and stacking, is the potential of loads. Everything from a jumbo die, to a glued stack, little liquor bottle, stack of coins... whatever your imagination can dream up that fits your theme (if you have one) or you skill (if you have any)!!! Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
363 Posts

Profile of cataquet
Oddly enough, Pete, I found (in a charity shop) a stack of four monkeys that fit perfectly in my dice cup. I say that I have four monkeys in the cup that stack the dice. They move when the cup is shaken, but stay perfectly still when I stop. I then lift the cup and show four monkeys in the process of stacking dice. "Oops. I stopped too soon" I say and use the misdirection to load the second stack. I then lift it again to show the four monkeys with the dice properly stacked.

Bye for now

Harold
Harold Cataquet