The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Kaps On fire Wallet or Real Mans Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
Ok here is my situation. I like the fire in the Kaps on fire wallet, but I like how the Real mans is examinable in stuff like that. I think they both have great effects but which one is better?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Real Man's wallet is excellent. Looks and is, a real wallet. But, no fire effect. If fir is your thing, then you'll have to go with the kapps.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
I see what you mean but I also want a wallet that works well and is the fire that good? like does it make a nice effect?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The Kapps fire wallet ( the one in elather ) is a good looking wallet. And it's small. It has a clever way of conceling the fire part with a magnet on the flap-that may cause problems if you use it as your real wallet and carry credit cards.

Chris
Smile
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
Is the magnet neccesary? can it be removed?
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Do you want people to think your card to wallet is your regular wallet, or a prop?
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
If you use the Fire Wallet, people will think that it is -- in layman's terms, a TRICK Wallet! For this effect, I would think that you wouldn't want that -- but that is your choice.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Do you want people to think your card to wallet is your regular wallet, or a prop?
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
I want them to think its regular, I never thought of that, thanks for noting that. I will take this information into consideration.
HighVolt29
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of HighVolt29
The Real Mans wallet looks like a normal wallet. In fact, I use it as my normal wallet. I love it.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You mentioned you want to had out your wallet for examination? How many times have you given your wallet to the cashier at a business to take out the money for what you are buying?

Really, people do not inspect other peoples wallets!

I would not go with fire as most places do not permit fire. And if they would, you would be required to carry a fire extingsher with you.

Have you read the strings about the guy who caught himself and the floor on fire from his wallet?

Play it safe!
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Do you want the audience to think it is your regular wallet? If so, stick with the real mans. I picked up a wallet on Ebay that requires a mercury fold. If I have an old deck, I use it more than my Real Man's. I like the real man's as a kicker for homing card.