The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Ultimate Table Base (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
190 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
I am looking for a review of the ultimate table base. If you own the item do you care to post your thoughts. I am looking at purchasing a stand for a side table and had consider buying this but would like to hear some comments first.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just purchased and received this table base from Stevens Magic. It is really heavy duty and strong. The extension clamp is really thick plastic like material, but will not break easily as it may be ABS material. It can take a table top up to 24" around.

http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......tfroogle

It is a standard music stand with converted plumbing pieces to screw into metal plate floor flange to attach to a table top. It is black and made very well. It is over prices as it can be made for about half the price. I suggest you buy one and make a second for yourself and have a dual table set. No idea who is manufacturing this, but it is good idea on easy transformation to a magic table.
Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
190 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
Thanks for the review.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I believe this is made by Joe Lefler.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page