The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Holdout effects actually performed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
I'm not sure exactly where to post this topic, but I am very curious to know what effects/tricks that anyone out there performs with a holdout. Any style of holdout; be it The Perfect Holdout, The Invisible Hand, Miller type, or whatever.

I would love to hear about the effects that you perform with one REGULARLY and under what conditions: close up, stand up, or whatever.
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
You have a web with more than 25 ideas to use the hold out in:
http://www.perfectholdout.com
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Ok, I guess no one actually performs effects with any of these devices ... hearing crickets...
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
363 Posts

Profile of cataquet
Mdspark, I am one of those who regularly uses a holdout. In fact, I use the Perfect Holdout, and I can't recommend it enough. I have tried most versions (but not the Kohler holdout) and this is by far the best one.

I use it for a number of routines - most frequently for the cups and ball, and a one coin routine. Antonio does a lot more with it, and I'm always experimenting with it. However, I suggest you wear it all the time as you have to get used to it.

Bye for now

Harold
Harold Cataquet