The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: UV Rainbow Spiral Balls & Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SeanD13
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, RI
263 Posts

Profile of SeanD13
I would like to tell you about an item that I got for my cup and balls routine. James Tong here on the Café known as JamesTong has started his own ball business for all of us Cups and Balls junkies. He make a lot of different balls, but the ones I would like to tell you about is the UV Rainbow Spiral Balls. You can see them at:
(url) http://www.uniquemagicballs.com/cafe/index.html (/url)

The balls do not only look great in normal light, but they really light up under black light conditions. As for the balls themselves they are tight and firm. They do roll a bit, but not too much. I have only gotten good reactions so far from people when I bring them out.

James also made for me a UV Rainbow Spiral / Metallic Crocheted Tip Wand. It is not a big wand at 12" long, but it is just the right size for my Black Beauties. It is made out of a thin steel rod and then rapped with the UV Rainbow cord over the body of the wand, and the tips are made up of Metallic Crocheted line. It makes for a great close up wand.

I would say that you can not go wrong with this set of balls. They will add a lot of color to your routine.

Give Jame a PM or email he will be more them glad to make a set for you, and tell him Sean sent you.

Thank you for reading,
Sean
Have you hugged a Cup Junkie lately?

Learn more at www.CupsCon.com
"If We Build It Will you Come?"
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, Sean, for your kind words of compliment. I am glad you are satisfied with the items. I am also happy to hear that you like them so much. Thanks, again.