The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: No palm card to wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
421 Posts

Profile of Paradise
My interest is menatlism, however I need a no palm card to wallet, to do a confabulation effects, I need a prediction to appear in the wallet,after filling it in.

can anyone recommend one I could also use as a day to day wallet i.e. the smaller the better
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Yes, easiest no palm card to wallet (that I'm aware of) is by using a Mullica Wallet, you can both find an original at Hank Lee's or a hip style Mullica version at penguinmagic. I would go with the Hank Lee product - it works great for me.
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
I've never had any complaints with my Mullica. I haven't heard too much about the Hip Pocket, though.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2005-08-08 10:07, Jeff Corn wrote:
I've never had any complaints with my Mullica. I haven't heard too much about the Hip Pocket, though.

The new and improved Hip Pocket design makes the wallet small enough to fit in your hip pocket... without losing any of the benefits of the bigger wallet.

The beauty of The Hip Pocket Mullica is that you can perform the Mullica-style (no-palm) card to wallet in a t-shirt and jeans.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
unreglsteredsn
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of unreglsteredsn
Evolve, I haven't been able to get a straight response to this question, despite my searches: how big is the wallet (LxWxH)? And if it doesn't have credit card holders, how can it be used in the real world? Can it hold cash? Thanks alot, I'm looking forward to a thorough response (the usual over here, apparently).
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
421 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Thanks for the replies, I to would alsolike to know some dimensions please and what pocjkets it has, as it doe4s need to be used as my wallet

thanks
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2005-08-08 20:24, unreglsteredsn wrote:
Evolve, I haven't been able to get a straight response to this question, despite my searches: how big is the wallet (LxWxH)? And if it doesn't have credit card holders, how can it be used in the real world? Can it hold cash? Thanks alot, I'm looking forward to a thorough response (the usual over here, apparently).

A straight response? You only have 4 posts as of this writing, NONE of them having to do with the Hip Pocket Mullica. Or ANY other wallet for that matter.

But any way... The measurements are 5.75 inches by 3.75 inches.

It has a bill compartment but no credit card compartment. It has a compartment for photo ID card.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
421 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Thanks doomo,

I bit too big for my liking, I want something smaller
Euangelion
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of Euangelion
If you want something small you may have to have it custom made using your dimensions and knowledge of the principles of the Mullica wallet. If you can find a proper size regular wallet it is possible the Someone like Magic Café member Frank Starsini (www.theabitiouscard.com) may be able to make the Mullica feature to fit.
Bill Esborn

"Lutefisk: the piece of cod that passes all understanding."
unreglsteredsn
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of unreglsteredsn
Quote:
On 2005-08-09 04:22, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-08-08 20:24, unreglsteredsn wrote:

A straight response? You only have 4 posts as of this writing, NONE of them having to do with the Hip Pocket Mullica. Or ANY other wallet for that matter.

But any way... The measurements are 5.75 inches by 3.75 inches.

It has a bill compartment but no credit card compartment. It has a compartment for photo ID card.

I've posted on other forums, and searched through these forums. Thanks for your answer anyway.
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
I have the 'real man's wallet' by steve draun, its a regular folding wallet with space for credit cards and cash. 3" x 4" (folded).
great wallet but it does require a palm.
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
421 Posts

Profile of Paradise
That could be the answer, only got small hands, but if I am just inserting a billet then the palming wouldnt be a problem I suppose