The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Huge Supply of IE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Dorlastan=rudy@arkaytextiles.com.

Dorlastan is the finest invisible elastic thread available in the world!
$24.00 each. Includes shipping via priority mail.
Each package weighs 1 1/2 lbs. (read reviews!)More than enough for several lifetimes. Also includes instructions on how to dye and tie loops.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2006-09-12 09:42, Rudy Sanchez wrote:
Dorlastan=rudy@arkaytextiles.com.

Dorlastan is the finest invisible elastic thread available in the world!
$24.00 each. Includes shipping via priority mail.
Each package weighs 1 1/2 lbs. (read reviews!)More than enough for several lifetimes. Also includes instructions on how to dye and tie loops.

Rudy, could you please send me the instructions. I misplaced mine. Thanks!

Dorlastan is the finest invisible elastic thread I have ever come across. The thread is excellent and if need be it can be stripped (a unique property) making it almost invisible to the naked eye.

Go for it!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Thanks Ustaad! Instructions on the way!

This product is now officially called "Infinity Invisible Elastic Thread". I have finally developed a method to dye the 1 1/2 lbs. packages black so there is no longer any need to dye the thread after stripping. Packages cost $24.00 and will ship free in the U.S. Overseas please add $6.00. Please keep in mind that there really is more thread than one person will ever use in several lifetimes! Buy now because soon some major distributors will be selling this and the price could increase!

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Ocha
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Ocha
Hi All, this is my first post to the Café. After reading all this post about dorlastan, or Infinity Invisible Elastic Thread I got quite worked up to purchase a spool of it. I went to the website and there it was, $24.00 a roll, but there was no checkout or add to cart button so I e-mailed Rudy to inquire about how to purchase. I have to admit I did not expect so quick a reply (Kudos for customer service) but a few hours later I recieved a reply. I guess this post is a FYI about the price changes. In the reply I was told that the web page I went to was old and has now been updated and paypal would be working by this weekend.

All was good untill I went back to the site after reading the reply and saw that the price I saw earlier today of $24.00 has changed to $80.00, and instructions are an aditional $20.00.

I'm a little disapointed but I guess they have a right to charge whatever they think is fair, but I was a little shell-shocked of the price change on the site after only a few hours.

My Question now is: does anyone know of any comperable alternative? I think his product sounds awsome, but a bit out of my price now. The only options I see now are penguin's P.E.T. or Mesika Elastics. Can anyone help? If you don't know any viable alternatives, tell me your opinions on these two choices.
Thanks,
Ocha
I was Me but now He is gone.......
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I have worked with almost every kind of Elastic Thread and I can tell you that the BEST (meaning strongest, invisibility, and color) is Yigals Elastic dispenser. But I would stock up now becuase when The Cloak comes out in July it will be hard to get your hands on the dispenser for a few weeks I am sure.

http://www.thecloakdvd.com

Justin N. Miller
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5484 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I gotta tell you... even at $80 Rudy's spool is an incredible (INCREDIBLE!) value. Pre-dyed, great quality and literally enough for several lifetimes, even if you use the stuff constantly. That's a whole lotta thread.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 11:41, jussy wrote:
I have worked with almost every kind of Elastic Thread and I can tell you that the BEST (meaning strongest, invisibility, and color) is Yigals Elastic dispenser. But I would stock up now becuase when The Cloak comes out in July it will be hard to get your hands on the dispenser for a few weeks I am sure.

http://www.thecloakdvd.com

Justin N. Miller

Hi Justin,
I heard that NOTHING compared to the fantastic thread called "infinity" Smile
www.cesaral.com
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

You know Rudy I have heard the same!
I will let you know today!

Justin N. Miller
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Hi Rudy,

It's only good if we can get it.

I paid Ron Jason a few months ago and after many stories via email, I never recieve the thread nor recieve a refund or hear from him again.

Alex
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hi Alex,
I have sent you a PM. it isn't Ron's fault. I will take care of you immediately!

Sincerely,

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Hi Rudy,

I got your PM and I'm looking forward to the thread.

I will post my review of the thread when I get it.

Alex
Ocha
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Ocha
I would be very interested in Justin's opinion of the Infinity Thread. So far I'm going to be following Justin's previous advise about Yigals Elastic dispenser.
The way I see it, the word of a well known, and well respected Profesional carries a lot of weight. If he deems the Infinity thread as good as, or better then I'll concider the amputation of the arm and leg to purchase this thread.
I hope to hear Justin's review soon.

Ocha
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Rudy sent it to me yesterday so it should be here tomorrow. I am very excited to play with this thread.

Justin N. Miller
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2007-05-25 20:10, jussy wrote:
Rudy sent it to me yesterday so it should be here tomorrow. I am very excited to play with this thread.

Justin N. Miller

Hi Justin,
Don't be shy tell us what you think? Smile

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Justin's blessing will do it for me!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
www.cesaral.com
JohnH
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
9 Posts

Profile of JohnH
Okay, I am sold based on Justin's review. I don't see an order button on the site though Rudy. I also don't see any shipping charges.

Do you want orders by email or by pm here?

John
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
Cross-posting this from another forum to make things a bit easier if you are interested in getting this thread:

Ok guys here is the deal. I went back and forth with Rudy this morning getting all of the details to get this thread.

http://brownbeauty.org/_wsn/page3.html

This is where you can buy the following (as shown on the page):

1 1/2 POUND spool of IET
Ron Jaxon's Infinity Loop instructions
-- or --
a combination of the two

Shipping is included in the price you see on the webpage. You simply need to send payment via Paypal to the e-mail address listed on the page. Rudy can also be contacted directly through the e-mail address on his site. Rudy uses a spam checker to cut down on unwanted e-mails so if you contact him be on the lookout for a one-time confirmation message to clear his spam checker (it may end up in your spam folder, it did on my Gmail acct).

Any other questions I think have already been answered in Justin's fantastic review here =)

If you are even thinking twice about the price consider this: You will likely never have to buy IET again for the rest of eternity...you could probably pass it down from generation to generation it should last that long....

--Jim
JohnH
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
9 Posts

Profile of JohnH
Just got info from Rudy, shipping to US addresses is included. To Canada is an extra $6.00.
Ocha
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Ocha
Just read Justins review of Infinity Elastic Thread, I didn't lie when I said I felt his opinion would carry a lot of weight with me. I just purchased a spool of this thread and will be waiting by my mailbox untill it arrives. I'd like to say that I'm impressed with the confidence Rudy shows in his thread. And I thank Justin for the review, without it I don't believe I would ever have invested this much money in a spool of thread and I think Rudy will have to admitt Justin's review will probably increase his sales quite a bit.
Thanks to both of you Rudy and Justin,
ocha