The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Todd lassen or Magic Warehouse? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
You may need to wait for Todd, but it worths.

Hirase
In love with magic!
herd69
View Profile
New user
south charleston, west virginia
42 Posts

Profile of herd69
todd lassen is the best, i have spent a fortune with todd, and i would do it again, i just may! ultimate 3-fly, shells, c/s, no one, and i mean no one can touch todd lassen.
another thing about todd is that he is very personable. he is quick, and he works hard to be the best, that's why he is! hats off to todd lassen the best *** coin maker out there!

eddie ganim
RiserMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of RiserMagic
Todd!
lllmagic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of lllmagic
Todd has the best coins but I also bout a 3cm gimmick from Jaime Schoolcraft and was satisfied.
nathanernest
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of nathanernest
Dude WHY!?? This thread was dead. Almost 10 years... *Bahh!!*

Maybe the tech staff should look into closing threads..
---------
Nath
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 00:32, nathanernest wrote:
Dude WHY!?? This thread was dead. Almost 10 years... *Bahh!!*

Maybe the tech staff should look into closing threads..

Hi nathanernest.

Why should they close the thread? Do I miss something? Anything wrong with Todd?
nathanernest
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of nathanernest
No no, nothing wrong with Todd. My objection was to opening up a topic that hadn't seen any input for almost 10 years.
---------
Nath
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Did someone threaten to paint you blue unless you read it?
nathanernest
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of nathanernest
Yes
---------
Nath
mrmetropolis
View Profile
Regular user
who has only made
155 Posts

Profile of mrmetropolis
All I gotta say is at least someone knows how to use the search function. More decade old threads should be reopened.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not, none will suffice".-Joseph Dunninger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wL5fX3xGQ
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2003-06-20 01:56, GeorgeG wrote:
I have an expanded Walking Liberty shell from Johnson Prod., part of a Hopping Half set and it's c**p. There is a perceptible crack in the rim and the process flatten the relief on the surface so bad it doesn't match the insert coin or the silver side on the sun/moon coin. Needless to say I don't use it and I probably should had return it. This is hopefully an isolated problem and may not reflect the entire product line.
However, I do own and love the Morgan Hopping "Half" set that Todd made for me. Go for quality and you will not regret it.

Johnson Products have a lifetime Guarantee, if you did not send it back to Johnson Products, that is your fault. I returned my shell English penny and got an immediate replacement. I am very happy with Johnson Products, their work is superior and their company is the very best, serving magicians for years with expert quality precision magic.

http://www.johnsonmagicproducts.com/shop/
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
Love magic warehouse, but nothing is better than the source!
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
If you have the extra money go with lassen.