The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The Richard Sanders Show. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Those who have seen it what do you think about these dvd"s?
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Hi Six,

use the search function as there are at least 2 different topics/threads on this DVD serie last time I checked.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......1&21
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

Cheers!

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Six,

I have this 3 DVD set and it's the bomb! You learn 23 tricks... 15 card tricks, 5 bill tricks (paper money), 1 coin trick, 1 ring vanish, and 1 magic marker trick. All of the tricks are amazing. The video quality and sound are superb. The instructions excellent and Richard is a funny guy. I highly recommend these DVDs.

Mr Mike
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
1 word...AWESOME!
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
190 Posts

Profile of atrudo
The DVD's are pretty good. I've been playing around with a few ideas here and there and think his borrowed bill to impossible location could be very strong if further developed. The card stuff is pretty cool too.
jaybaby
View Profile
New user
Australia
87 Posts

Profile of jaybaby
Are these routined performed to an audience on these DVDs or just for the camera??
Tiki
View Profile
Loyal user
Northwest Arkansas, USA
247 Posts

Profile of Tiki
Jaybaby-

The tricks are performed just for the camera - no audience. The explanations are very thorough and the production quality of the dvds is very good. I enjoyed the set, especially volumes 1 and 3.

Cheers,

Tiki
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
It's worth the money to get this set especially if you want something simple, direct and straight to the point kinda magic.
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
I just bought these DVD's they are great. Production quality, performance,content everything. Richard Sanders does a great job. Buy these now.
Magic is Everywhere
daaaave
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of daaaave
I've had these dvds for a while now and think they're really great. My favourites from the set were Rising, Cramped, Stickmen 4 and Card In Ear.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Sanders has a great sense of humor! I really enjoyed watching the 3 DVDs

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
I just received it 4 days ago. It is excellent. Overall , they are killer !!
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Totally awesome!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4758 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I decided to add these to my wish list for Christmas just to give my wife something fairly cheap to get for me. I have Richard's close-up assasin and liked it so I thought what the heck. These dvd's are some of the most underappreciated dvd's out there. Everything is original and a killer. And the best part, the vast majority of tricks are all practical, something rarely seen these days. I give these my highest recommendation and rate them with John G's Brainstorm dvd's as my favorite dvd sets of all time.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Really, you'd put John G's Brainstorm with Richard Sanders' Show? I enjoy Brainstorm considerably. Looks like I'd have to get Richard's set... I have always like Richard's material and he is a very funny Canadian to top off Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4758 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I would. The reason is because both contain pretty original material and when they do touch old standards, they put nice twists on them that make them much better. Plus, Richards stuff is fairly easy for the most part and very practical for walkaround/strolling which is what I do most. He has some real killers on these dvds. I watched the performances first and was fooled several times.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Yup I have to agree with all the "awesome" words, because it is....

The stickman always gets very good reaction....

and Sanders also very funny too
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4758 Posts

Profile of emyers99
The best stickman routine I have ever seen in in David Acer's first Natual Selections book. It kills and only requires a couple elmsleys. It's amazing.
Michael Sullivan
View Profile
New user
Australia
86 Posts

Profile of Michael Sullivan
I purchased these DVD when Richard was DownUnder and the material on all of them is first rate.

I love "Trick Photography" & "Sugarless Bill"

Michael
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I'm embarrassed to admit this but Gobsmack Pack completely fooled me the first time I watched it. I love that effect. Lots of good stuff on these dvds.

Card in Ear has become one of my favorite impromptu effects.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html