The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Review Request: Edward Marlo's The Legend DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone.
I was wondering if anyone has this DVD and can post a review here?
Thanks.
Best,
Michael
Bizarrist
View Profile
Loyal user
The Man of Mystery
236 Posts

Profile of Bizarrist
I really enjoy this DVD. It has the legend himself performing then explaining all the effects. It has slow motion sequences and the more complicated moves are broken down so that they can be easily learned...well easier at least. Most of the Legends stuff is advanced. Not recommended for the begineer.

18 effects and sleights from Ed Marlo on this 70 minute DVD. Contents include The Leaper, Multiple Minus Bottom Deal, Mock Faro Shuffle, Ten Card Trick (performance), Oh, I Forgot, Spectator Cuts the Aces, Dribble Sandwich, One Handed Center Deal, Aces of Spades Trick (performance), Ace Shuffle Sequence, Mock Center Deal, The Six Card Trick, Side-Step Center Deal, Marlo Deck Switch, Dribble Control, The Spade Shuffle, Fingertip Pass, and Tabled Faro Demonstration.

My personal favorite is the Spade Shuffle. And with a little diggin you can find it for a GREAT Price.

S.W.Erdnase
The Most Beautiful Experience We Can Have is the Mysterious.
magicman03
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicman03
This dvd along with the cardician are among my favorites. I really enjoy the 6 card trick and his dribble control. You cant go wrong with this set.
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Anyone else has the Legend DVD?
Amazing Samdini
View Profile
New user
Playa Vista CA
66 Posts

Profile of Amazing Samdini
I recently bought the Legend video from my IBM swap meet and really enjoyed it. While there's some difficult stuff on it, I especially loved the Spectator Cuts to the Aces. It involves an in the hands switch that's fairly easy (and fun) to do. I also loved the Dribble Control Sandwich. A spec peeks at a card from the center of the deck and it ends up between the face-up aces on top. Takes some practice but it's also really fun to do.