The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The School For Scoundrels DVD on 3 Three- Card Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
I just received this dvd today. Already being familiar with this effect and having thought that I knew just about all there is to know about this effect, having researched it thoroughly, and performing it for several years, and already owning the SFS notes, I find no source any better than this.

The element of this resource I find so valuable is the attention given to the psychology of the game. Most magicians at least have a vauge idea of how the game physically works (the main sleight involved). It is my humble opinion that any magician with the interest of performing this effect should seek this as a way to round out the picture.

This dvd offers a benefit that I will also add to my arsenal called the "easy bend" that I am ashamed to not have thought of myself. I will not always use it, but it is very clever and will use it in appropriate situations.

Again, for me, the gemstone in this dvd is the psychology lesson. I say it is a bargain compared to what you get versus the cost.
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Here is another thread that reviews this great work...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......11&5
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Christopher
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Wow! I did a search for this too before I posted. Maybe I did something wrong?