The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Ackerman's DVD set 1-8 or Green's set 1-6 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Elmsley4
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Elmsley4
It's purchase time again, and I call on all of my fellow magicians. First, here's a history about me: I have been involved in close-up for over 11 years. I work some resturaunts, and won for best close-up award at my local ring. (I mention this not to impress, but more for background). I feel comfortable around cards.
I want to make another purchase, and I want to get either Ackerman's 1-8 card control, OR Lennart Green's 1-6. I own Green 2, and it's pretty good. I do not have anything of Ackerman's, but the reviews seem good. I'm leaning more toward Ackerman, but maybe I'm mistaken. the Good news is I can't go wrong with either set!

-Joel
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
To Get the best of both worlds, purchase what you really want to learn from the Ackerman's DvD set, since they're set up in different catergories, and pick up lennart green's Snap Deal Booklet and Volume 1 of green Magic. If your into false shuffles, than also pick up Lennarts volume 4 Smile Enjoy !
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
190 Posts

Profile of atrudo
I like the ackerman tape more. The sleights and incredible and the routines taught are very good also.
Jonatan B
View Profile
Veteran user
Gothenburg, Sweden
342 Posts

Profile of Jonatan B
http://www.jedinat-zaubershop.de/upload/classic_green.wmv

Enjoy! If you have volume four of "Worlds Greatest Magic" you can see Mr.Green in a really extraordinary performance..
Jonatan Bank
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I have Green's video's 1 through 3 and I have all 8 of the Ackerman's video's.I 've gotten more out of the Ackerman's vid's but I have more of them than Green's but if I had the same number of each I'd say I'd lean toward the Ackerman vid's.I like his teaching better.Mr. Green tends to ramble some.