The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Excellent video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4226 Posts

Profile of warren
Having been asked about any dvd's I would recommend I've come up with a video instead however it probably is on dvd.
the name ring leader by greg wilson,once more I would recommend this to anyone wanting to put a ring and cord or shoe lace routine together,another bonus is you actually get a fake ring and some nice felt cord to practice with,usually when trying to get the exact prop's its a nightmare but not with ring leader.

warren
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
Another great video that's not on dvd is lasting impressions by aldo colombini
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
I'd like to see Jon Allen's "Spectators Don't Exist" on DVD.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10971 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I'll have to say the Bob Miller's relentless ring and string video is one of the best around. .
Next there are many ideas from Flip's video than can be extracted into your own routine
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4226 Posts

Profile of warren
I also have some aldo columbini video's his stuff is asually very usable.
I got to see the spectator's don't exist lecture which I enjoyed but don't have the video.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Banachek's new dvd's are amazing !
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
Sylvester Pitch 98!!!
The great Sandwich!
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
190 Posts

Profile of atrudo
I agree! Ring leader is a terrific video. I have carried the string with me at school now for the last year. If you like the effect, take a look at some of the books that he notes in the video. They have even more moves and are great resources for learning ring and string stuff.