The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Wizard School DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jolan Vanderdark
View Profile
New user
The Brownsville City Morgue
54 Posts

Profile of Jolan Vanderdark
Any reviews for this dvd by people that might own it. I just bought it for 15$ during the charity drive Andrew mAyne was having. Hope it was worth it, but it was going to charity anyway, so I suppose its good anyway you look at it. Hopefully some of the effects are good. Thanks.
Yes....Eventually you will come to me.

And Ohhh...What Sights I Have To Show You!!
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
This DVD is marketed mainly to non-magicians. While a magician will doubtless find something that he likes, it is mainly for the public. This is what Andrew says. However, I have heard good reviews from magicians also.

I own Touching Sky, one of his booklets, which includes the Broomflight levitation which is also taught on Wizard School. It is a great effect.
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Great little dvd, good production and cool tricks to add to any show.
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
It's also a good example of how to take classic magic effects and use them in a theme, to create a special show. Mayne did the "wizard school" theme, but once you see how it's done, you can create your own Halloween theme, Christmas, etc etc.

Jeff
Jolan Vanderdark
View Profile
New user
The Brownsville City Morgue
54 Posts

Profile of Jolan Vanderdark
Yes, I've watched wizard school about 10 times now, been practicing for quite awhile, especially the broom flight. I've got great reactions from that one. Some of them I already knew, others were brand new. A great dvd in my opinion. A very Good purchase. THanks.
Yes....Eventually you will come to me.

And Ohhh...What Sights I Have To Show You!!