The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Exchange dvd should I buy it? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicmanchris
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of magicmanchris
Is the Exchange card magic dvd worth buying?
Is it a trick deck or a gaff that can be used with any deck?
your magic is only real when you believe it's real.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
From what I have heard it is an 'ADD' to the deck and many say it is great.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2955 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I've heard from Tomas Medina that it's very worth buying. I personally haven't seen it myself, but when the gimmick was sent to FUN INC. it came with no instructions. So Tomas had to make them up and the tricks with it (as he said it) so I'm sure it will be top notch.
smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of smacks183
I got it today...it is great, I am just not too big on gimmicks...basically you get the gimmick in either blue or red bicycle brand and it can be added to any bicycle deck of the color that you got (the DVD comes with the rest of the deck so you don't need to buy another deck)...it basically switches cards easily and without notice...it is worth checking out
twista
View Profile
New user
cleveland
15 Posts

Profile of twista
For those who have not seen it can look at it here http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Exchange.htm I also have it and it is a great trick
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
I found the video confusing and wasn't sure about what the product actually DID. Fortunatly I downloaded the clip so I could watch it more than once without having to wait for the download.

Surely the gaff doesn't make possible to do the very difficult Aaron Fisher One Handed Popout, the variation of the Lee Asher ace production or the Paul Harris "simple switch" move?

I wonder how many kids will buy it thinking they'll be able to reproduce the ad video with gaff?
magicmanchris
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of magicmanchris
I am ****ed off now.One of the main reasons I bought it(have not received it yet) was for that one hand pop out move.
your magic is only real when you believe it's real.
Sean W. Burke
View Profile
Loyal user
Washington D.C.
300 Posts

Profile of Sean W. Burke
I just recieved the exchange in the mail Saturday but havent had much time to play with it since I was out over the weekend. Having just spent minimal time with it I must agree what the others are saying about the quality of this gimmick. It is a great utilty for card workers and the DVD that comes with it is excellent. I was a little bit skeptical about purchasing since it was brand new, but knowing what I know now (since I own it) I would definetly purchase it again. If you have any further questions about it I will try to help you out - but I highly recommend it.

-Sean
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5942 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts