The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Magic Review: Limited Edition Designing Magic by Will Tsai (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I receved this DVD set in exchange for a fair and honest review

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAU-FvSylTU

ADD COPY

Many magicians have suffered from performing effects that are similar with all their competitors.

But there is a fine line between true artists and entertainers who perform "off the shelf magic" with the same presentation given by the inventor of the trick.

So how do you become more creative?

Creativity is the key to becoming a true artist. And what many do not know is, creativity is not always something we are born with.

Will Tsai says, "It can be trained."

A man with a vision of seeing magic be perceived as an art by the public has gifted us with his approach to creativity.

Here is a 2 dvd gift from Will Tsai, one of the most prolific and original creator of our time. From revolutionary devices like Vapr Watch, to a poetic act with money and rose petal, Will has shown his vision and set new bars of creativity.

In Designing Magic, Will is not only going to share his personal theories and practical advice on the creative aspect of magic, but he also expose a handful of tricks that everyone around the world once thought were done with video editing!

With Will's personal guidance, you can turn every single one of your pipe dreams into workable materials.

To preserve the original aesthetics and flavor of Will's creative juice, we also have decided to put his personal hand-writings and drawings in Designing Magic booklet.

When you are reading this, it will just be like you are peeking into Will's personal idea diary.

If you have bigger goals than being "just a magician," then you will want to see what Will has to share with you.

There is a fine line between a magician and a visual artist.

Be a true artist by inserting yourself into your performances.
Fungineer
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Fungineer
Interesting. Curious why Sansminds insists on making this (and others) 2 DVD's? Perceived value?

Not sure if you can break down any creative process to a forumla, but I'm very interested in what he (Will) says in this "lecture."

Perhaps the magic distributors should think about streaming content, to rent or even own. I'd be much more obliged to rent for 24 hours at $4.99 vs. buying this as something I will only watch once and then gather dust on the shelf.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
@Fungineer Ellusionist has a streaming magic content channel
Fungineer
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Fungineer
Quote: