The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Three ropes and a baby vs. Professor's Rope Symphony? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
I have heard great things about Richard Sanders' TRAAB but I was wondering how Joachim Solbergs take on this classic effect compares?

Any Takers?

Nathan
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2004-06-03 21:55, dogwood86 wrote:
I have heard great things about Richard Sanders' TRAAB but I was wondering how Joachim Solbergs take on this classic effect compares?

Any Takers?

Nathan

Nathan,

I just bought TRAAB and I love that routine. I had never heard of Joachim Solberg until your post and I went immediately and did a Google search for this effect. I found a link at http://www.jedinat-zaubershop.de/shop/show/show_pr/en/Joachim_Solberg_-_Professor's_Rope_Symphony/~tplprodukt_1/~prid2579.htm.

Although the website was in English, I could not ascertain if the tape (DVD?) is in English. Do you know if it is?

I love rope magic and I'll probably succumb and purchase this video.

I join with you in asking others on the Café for the comparison info you are asking for and for info as to whether or not the video is in English.

Thanks for bringing Joachim Solberg to my attention.

Mike

Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
Mike,

I have seen Solberg's work on Willi Wessel's Ring and Rope routine put out by El Duco. He speaks English on that video and the comments by American Pros hopefully mean this one is english as well.

Mabye this bump will answer my question as well. Smile
Nathan
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
3 ropes all the way!!
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson