The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Mastering the Force - Shoot Ogawa (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5211 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
If you know anything about
this DVD, tell us.
http://www.artfulmagic.com/classicforce.htm
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Hi Kjellstrom, someone posted this here about a month ago and know about as much as you and I. I think I will definitely purchase this one. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
It certainly looks good
It will be available from
artfulmagic@yahoo.com
There was a technical problem with it
Perhaps 0our good friend Greg Arce who posts here can give us an update?
TJ
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
We've had three technical problems that have stalled the production of this item. Each time there was a weird buzzing that we could not get rid of. Our last production did not have the problem and I've been waiting on the master copy that is housed in a external hard drive to be shipped back to me so I can start having the copies made.
I apologize to all those that pre-ordered and have waited so long. I will be sending a free gift with all those orders to hopefully make up for the time wasted. The other DVD about Shoot's experiences in magic will now have to wait until mid to late summer to have that one done. I can give you an interesting preview. I did a long interview session with Shoot in which we kept the cameras rolling with no interruptions except to change a tape on the hour... he discusses his double matrix and even tries to work out a new way to end it. But the killer is at the end when I just give him a few items to invent magic with... he didn't know I was going to do it... and what he comes up with is amazing. He took what normally is a mentalism effect and turned it into something you card & coin guys will probably do.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
This looks very nice...Shoot is a master at all that he does.
~joeKing