The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Born To Perform by Oz Pearlman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magic_Roy
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Magic_Roy
This new DVD boasts to be a complete beginner to intermidiate's course in magic. I soooo desperatly want this DVD available at Penguinmagic.com but unfortunatley I live in ENGLAND and can't get hold of a copy over the net, I've tried and tried but can't find a website which ships this DVD to England in pound sterling. Any advice as it looks and sounds so awesome. Cheers: Smile
'And on the 8th day God cast down upon the earth a flutter of Bicycle brand playing cards accompanied by a Short moustached man with his sleeves rolled up grinning a devious grin. And God saw that it was good.'
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Pick up a copy of royal road to card magic for 10 bucks. you'll learn more in there, and with the sleights you learn from it, you can start making your own tricks Smile or, if you really want some heavy stuff, pick up Ed Marlo's revolutionary card technique Smile
dreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
156 Posts

Profile of dreidy
Magic_Roy, Penguin will ship it to you in England. If you give them your English credit card number they can charge it in US$ and your bank will convert that to Sterling at the going conversion rate. I use my 'Australian' card with them and have never had a problem.

David.