The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: My CTG review! :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
aby9plp
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
255 Posts

Profile of aby9plp
Alright, here's what I think of this DVD. First of all, it all starts when you put the DVD and watch the intro. After the very first seconds the DVD starts, you just know and you feel that this is something special. You know you're going to pass a very enjoyable moment watching this! It's like going to watch a horror movie; you're always thrilled to watch the movie. The DVD starts off with a super great ambience and soon you forget everything around you and concentrate your whole mind on the DVD. The greatest part is watching the performance and the whole storyline of the DVD. It’s just amazing! I would of paid for this DVD even for the performance only! Its THAT amazing! All super smooth, but what is even more impressive, is the speed! The moves are SOO FREAKING FAST! All that combined with heart pumping music makes this DVD the best DVD I have ever watched. There is NONE like it! NO DVD comes even close to this! ALL the moves are completely original! You have seen the trailer and you thought it was amazing, but the best part doesn't even come close to the trailer! CTG is a pure delight to watch! Heaven Display is just freaking impressive! It’s impossible!! Plus there are tons of other material that are simply too cool to watch and also to perform!
And now for the instructional part, which is something special! Why? It's not boring! Far away from that! Its VERY fun to watch them, there’s cool music that goes with it, very entertaining, plus the good part is that you LEARN by the best possible way! That is VISUALLY! Some people complain that there is no talking. Actually, there is no VOCAL talking. There are written instructions that go with the videos! You don’t really need them, but its additional teaching. The best part is the teaching sessions which are shot from MANY angles, and by the BEST angles! No magic DVD ever taught things by these angles, this is a revolution in teaching style! Its not over the shoulder, which was till now the best way to learn, but now you are directly face to it, either from the back, the side and the front, EVERYTHING IS HERE! You can not possibly not learn! A lot of moves are easy and cool looking! There is something for everyone here, the beginner, the intermediate , and the advanced! There are some things that take less than 1 minute to learn, and things that will take some serious practice and time to master. In your way watching the whole DVD, you realize how much hard work this has taken by ONE man, you realize that he has taken HIS time for YOU to fully understand those moves. He loves the art and wants to advance it, and this DVD shows it all. So there it is, this DVD is a true masterpiece, do yourself a favor and get this! You have no idea what you are missing!

Phoenix
-aka-
Phoenix
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Great review!
I have to agree that this is the best DVD I own!

Cardjinx Smile