The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: "THE RINGMASTER" highly recommended... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
...if you don't give up after watching this DVD, multi-phase finger ring routine ...after two weeks. if you don't give up after another two weeks, you will find your hands begin to move with the correct rhythm and rotation as seen by performer David Jay. Essentially, he has a ring and his hands and that's it...and the manipulation that looks daunting at the start, can revive faith in yourself as a magi if you hang in there. Sooner or later, the illusion comes together, and it's fantastic. Ring from hand to hand, finger to finger; a great never-seen-by-me false transfer; a ring-flight type trick onto a padlock -- visually. So very, very cool. Mostly you feel good because you put the work into something and get the results.
fib
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4554 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I got this DVD recently. Very visual ring moves that are pretyt easy to do and fun to practice!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17429 Posts

Profile of joseph
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
mentalist25
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mentalist25
Looks good!