The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Which ETMTM - DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
Hi everyone, I wasnt sure where to post this so feel free to move it if you wont.

Anyway I'm looking to purchase one of the Easy To Master Thread Miracles DVD's but I'm not sure which one to get. Which do you think is the best? I was thinking volume two or three. What do you think?

Thanks for your help,

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers Illusion Design - Australia - http://www.mikerogers.com.au
"Nothings impossible, the impossible just takes longer" - Dan Brown novel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
academy
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of academy
They are all VERY good. It depends on the kind of magic you perform. Visual magic, Mental magic, Stand-up magic...

Academy
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
Volume 2 has the best overall tricks in my opinion. I think this sort of question has been asked several times, so perhaps a search will reveal a good bit of information for you to look through.

I started with 2 and loved it.
Drive Carefully
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
I have volumes 1-3, and I have to go with either 1 or 2 and since you probably want to save money why not get the 1-3 bundle like I did or the whole 6 volumes?
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Volume 2!
playzure
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of playzure
I think volume three is optional as the effects on there require a lot of preparation.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Volume 2
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Nothing is better than Jon LeClaire's Who's Afraid of Invisible Thread DVD. I would get that instead. Smile
Ashkenazi the Pretty Good
View Profile
Veteran user
Northern California
366 Posts

Profile of Ashkenazi the Pretty Good
DPE666,

Have you seen all of the Ammar thread DVD's?

ATPG
------------

We could have been practicing!
Jemy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jemy
I'm also think like dpe666, the john leclair dvd is a really good video to learn practical thread miracle. The Ammar dvd are much more entertaining, and you learn more stuff because there is 3dvd, but the a leclair dvd will surely bring you more effect that you will really preform.

Vol 3 then 2 are the one I enjoy the most on ETMT